MAP & DIRECTIONS
Regular public bus services run from the resort to Hersonissos , Heraklion and Agios Nikolaos.
Car rental desk in hotel.
Distance 23.1 km – Driving time about 26 min – 80km/hour
Via VOAK / E75 and Paleα EO Irakliou Agiou Nikolau / PE 090 Fastest route – the usual traffic
1. Continue to Voak /E75 2min. ( 1.2 km):
• Head southeast 30m
• Exit the roundabout 650m
• Continue straight 550m
2. Follow Voak /E75 to Palea EO Iraklion Agiou Nikolaou /PE 090 in Gouves. Take the exit toward Old National Road from VOAK /E75 9m ( 12.1 km):
• Merge onto VOAK / E75 (11.7 km)
• Take the exit ( right) toward Old National Road ( 400m):
3. Continue on Palea EO Irakliou Agiou Nikolaou /PE 090 to your destination in Anissaras 14 min ( 9.7 km):
• Continue onto Palea EO Irakliou Agiou Nikolau / PE 090
• Turn left ( 950 m)
• Turn Right ( 500 m)
• Turn left (750 m)
• Turn left ( 12 m)
• Turn left at the first cross street ( 450m)
• Keep right to end – Entrance to Aldemar Cretan Village) ( 83 m)
Airport : Heraklion Airport N . Kazantzakis 23 km
– The airport is the second-busiest airport in Greece after Athens International Airport.
– Heraklion airport is served by many scheduled international airlines including Olympic Airways & Aegean Airlines from Athens International Airport, Thessaloniki, Rhodes and other Greek destinations.
Charter flights arrive during the summer months from most European destinations.
Passenger and car ferries sail regularly between Heraklion Harbor and Piraeus (Athens), Santorini and other islands.
Taxi Service: Taxi service is available on request , at an extra charge.
Taxi to Hersonissos (2.5km):8€, to Heraklion Center (25km):45€, to Airport ( 23 km): 40€, to Agios Nikolaos (40 km): 60€.